12-year old sold for Rs500 in Kasur; father allows another man abuse daughter inside own home
KASUR – A man who sold her 12-year old daughter to another man for sexual abuse has been arrested by police in Kasur district.
According to media reports, the man sold his daughter to another man for Rs500 and even invited him to come to his house in Kasur district to abuse the girl. In her complaint against the suspects, the girl's mother said she had left home for some work when her husband took advantage of her absence.
On her return, the girl told her mother about the incident. Before she arrived, the mother said in her complaint, both the suspects had escaped.
Police took the victim to Pattoki THQ Hospital for medical examination but they said that it was an incident of attempted rape.
Police said the suspect, who paid the amount to the father, had earlier been booked in a child abuse case in 2013 but got off scot-free.
A fresh FIR has been registered against both suspects on complaint of the minor’s mother.
Meanwhile, DPO Zahid Nawaz Marwat also constituted a team comprising CIA officials for the arrest of the suspects. The suspects were booked under Section 376 (of rape), 371-A (selling person for the purposes of prostitution), 371-B (buying person for the purposes of prostitution) of PPC against the suspects and were conducting raids to arrest them.
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Gippy Grewal meets Javed Afridi07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan issues health alert over China's coronavirus07:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019