12-year old sold for Rs500 in Kasur; father allows another man abuse daughter inside own home
KASUR – A man who sold her 12-year old daughter to another man for sexual abuse has been arrested by police in Kasur district.
According to media reports, the man sold his daughter to another man for Rs500 and even invited him to come to his house in Kasur district to abuse the girl. In her complaint against the suspects, the girl's mother said she had left home for some work when her husband took advantage of her absence.
On her return, the girl told her mother about the incident. Before she arrived, the mother said in her complaint, both the suspects had escaped.
Police took the victim to Pattoki THQ Hospital for medical examination but they said that it was an incident of attempted rape.
Police said the suspect, who paid the amount to the father, had earlier been booked in a child abuse case in 2013 but got off scot-free.
A fresh FIR has been registered against both suspects on complaint of the minor’s mother.
Meanwhile, DPO Zahid Nawaz Marwat also constituted a team comprising CIA officials for the arrest of the suspects. The suspects were booked under Section 376 (of rape), 371-A (selling person for the purposes of prostitution), 371-B (buying person for the purposes of prostitution) of PPC against the suspects and were conducting raids to arrest them.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020