Say goodbye to traditional makeup rules
1) Mismatched eyeshadow 1:
There are two types of mismatched eyeshadows.This look is very easy and artsy. Instead of matching the makeup of both sides you can now play with different colors. On each side use a different color. These colors will pop up your look.
2) Mismatched eyeshadow 2:
The same thing applies in this you need tow colors but add ons are even more fun and funky. For each side pick one base color and then you can build up your look by adding more similar hues to the base color. This look will give a bit more dramatic effect to your eyes keeping it fun and artsy.
3) Gloss it up:
Do you want to go to more extremes these summers? You can now easily glow your Mismatched shadows with face gloss giving it that extra shine. To complete this look add eyeliner to define your eyes a bit more with lots of mascara and viola you are glamed up.
4) Funky underliners:
We all have used blue, white, black and brown eye liners but for this new trend our makeup gurus are making things even more interesting. You can now use different liners and try two-tone underliner. Your eyes will make statements.
Do the same with your eyeliner too!!
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021