Subhash Ghai gets a clean chit over molestation allegations
Model-Actor Kate Sharma filed molestation complaint against Ghai which stated the 73 year old director tried to forcibly kiss and her the Sharma after calling her to his house. According to reports Mumbai police during the investigation enquired people present that evening finding no solid proof.
Ghai’s PR team gave an official statement telling now Sharma requested delay in application on October 22. She later reappeared on November 14 to withdraw her application. She stated she was doing it due to personal reasons and she no longer wishes to pursue the case any further.
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Indian cricket chief invites PCB head Ramiz Raja to IPL final07:50 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- UK lawmaker David Amess stabbed to death in his own constituency07:23 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Ban on new domestic gas connections imposed across Pakistan06:43 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Punjab launches crackdown against sugar mills’ owners06:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Man creates Guinness World Record for balancing 735 eggs on a hat03:50 PM | 15 Oct, 2021