Maheen Hassan tops CSS 2020 – Check Final Result here
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) on Thursday announced the final results of Competitive Examination for Central Superior Services (CSS) 2020.
Maheen Hassan, a female candidate with roll number 22007, has topped the CSS 2020 on general merit and decided to pursue her career in Pakistan Administrative Services (PAS).
The passing percentage is only 1.962%, which is less than the passing percentage of last year.
Out of 374 candidates who cleared the written exams, 12 aspirants failed viva-voce.
According to FPSC, 226 male candidates and 138 female candidates passed the CSS written examinations.
The body has recommended 221 candidates, including 142 male candidates and 79 female candidates, for appointment after viva-voce.
All recommended candidates have been directed to contact Section Officer (T-V) Establishment Division, for further correspondence.
Pakistan minister congratulates Christian girl ... 09:34 PM | 26 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi today Friday had a telephonic conversation with ...
- Ex-CM Sindh Arbab Ghulam Rahim appointed as PM's aide on Sindh affairs02:56 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara scales K2 amid expedition to search father’s body02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- ‘Americans are subject to residing country’s laws’, US embassy ...02:05 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul celebrates birthday party at beach12:37 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali celebrates birthday in style07:00 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021