SaudiGulf Airlines to start operations in Pakistan
The Airline will start its operation on the Pakistan-Saudi Arabia route from October 15 and will offer 20% cheaper tickets to passengers using its services.
Dammam-based SaudiGulf Airlines will run 14 flights per week to major cities in Pakistan – Lahore, Islamabad, Sialkot and Karachi – connecting the kingdom’s main cities of Dammam, Jeddah, Abha and Riyadh, as part of its international route expansion programme.
The full-service airline will operate its Airbus A320 aircraft to/from Pakistan operating with two class configurations - Business and Economy Class.
SaudiGulf Airlines will commence direct flights from Dammam to Lahore & Islamabad with a frequency of four flights per week as well as three flights per week connecting Dammam with Sialkot & Karachi.
The decision made by SaudiGulf Airlines to facilitate the travelers to and from the holy city of Mecca as part of its religious contribution as a new national carrier.
SaudiGulf Airlines is also offering to facilitate passengers going to Umrah with visa process. The airline will use the King Fahd International Airport in Dammam as the hub of its Umrah operations and passengers will land on the domestic terminal at the Jeddah Airport instead of the international terminal, which takes 6-7 hours for the immigration process.
SaudiGulf Airlines is a national carrier of Saudi Arabia owned by Abdul hadi Al Qahtani and Sons Holding Company (Tariq Al Qahtani and Brothers).
SaudiGulf Airlines has complied with all GACA requirements and is now ready to start operating at the highest level of service and safety.
In addition to the 4 brand new Airbus A320´s in the current fleet, additional new aircrafts will be added by the end of 2018.
- Sindh declares emergency as Cyclone Tauktae poses threats to coastal ...06:24 PM | 15 May, 2021
- 29 Pakistan-origin men charged for raping girl for seven years in ...05:43 PM | 15 May, 2021
- 1.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccine to reach Pakistan tomorrow03:46 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021