HEC asks universities to use Urdu as official language by September 15
The universities have been asked to translate all of their rules, admission forms and other significant contents into Urdu in a circular that itself was written in Urdu language.
According to instructions the universities will also translate all of the matter available on their websites into Urdu. “As per Article 251 of the Constitution of Pakistan, Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, and government is responsible to make arrangements for it being used for official and other purposes. Upon instructions of Supreme Court of Pakistan, the prime minister of Pakistan has approved a framework to translate of the key contents of government into Urdu in three months. Hence the recipients are also directed to take appropriate steps for the implementation of the framework,” it read.
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Aisam Qureshi inaugurates PTF's JTI Program at DPS09:47 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan's active COVID cases drop below 10,000 after one year09:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021