US expresses concern over the grim situation in Occupied Kashmir, urges Indian Govt to respect HR
Talking to media in Washington, US State Department Spokesperson, Morgan Ortagus said we continue to be very concerned by widespread detentions and the restrictions on the residents of the region.
She said we are also concerned about reports that internet and mobile phone access continues to be blocked in certain regions, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She urged the Indian government to respect human rights and restore access to services such as the internet and mobile networks.
- Hasheeh, Shimza, Asad win titles in Hush Puppies Junior National ...11:42 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Twitter finds ‘PTI’ man who attacked PML-N leaders outside ...11:11 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shehnaaz Gill and Badshah’s new song is a treat for the fans07:25 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021