US expresses concern over the grim situation in Occupied Kashmir, urges Indian Govt to respect HR
Talking to media in Washington, US State Department Spokesperson, Morgan Ortagus said we continue to be very concerned by widespread detentions and the restrictions on the residents of the region.
She said we are also concerned about reports that internet and mobile phone access continues to be blocked in certain regions, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She urged the Indian government to respect human rights and restore access to services such as the internet and mobile networks.
- PM Imran rules out India’s role in Afghan peace process11:25 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- ‘President Alvi all set to rescue flood-hit affectees in his boat’10:49 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Emirates, Etihad extend ban on travelers from COVID-hit countries ...10:02 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan reports 76 deaths, over 4,000 new COVID infections amid ...09:35 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Mehrooz Waseem hits back, accuses Usman Mukhtar of harassment03:48 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021