US expresses concern over the grim situation in Occupied Kashmir, urges Indian Govt to respect HR
Talking to media in Washington, US State Department Spokesperson, Morgan Ortagus said we continue to be very concerned by widespread detentions and the restrictions on the residents of the region.
She said we are also concerned about reports that internet and mobile phone access continues to be blocked in certain regions, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She urged the Indian government to respect human rights and restore access to services such as the internet and mobile networks.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021