Pakistan vs England, Ist Test, day 3: Yasir Shah lifts four wickets as England out for 219
MANCHESTER - England were dismissed for 219 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan in Manchester on Friday. Pakistan have a 107-run lead in the series opener Starting the third day’s proceedings at 92-4.
The side added 67 runs in the morning session. They lost the wicket of Ollie Pope, who proved to be the top scorer for the side with 62. The side went for lunch at 159-5 with Jos Buttler and Chris Woakes remaining unbeaten.
Stumps Day Three!August 7, 2020
The England batting line-up crumbled in the afternoon session as Yasir Shah spinning through the side. He bowled Buttler for 38 and dismissed Woakes in the same fashion for 19.
The leg spinner then had Dominic Bess caught out for one. Shadab Khan bagged his first wicket after Jofra Archer nicked one to Mohammad Rizwan for 16. He wrapped up the innings by getting James Anderson leg before for seven.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020