Pakistan vs England, Ist Test, day 3: Yasir Shah lifts four wickets as England out for 219
MANCHESTER - England were dismissed for 219 on the third day of the first Test against Pakistan in Manchester on Friday. Pakistan have a 107-run lead in the series opener Starting the third day’s proceedings at 92-4.
The side added 67 runs in the morning session. They lost the wicket of Ollie Pope, who proved to be the top scorer for the side with 62. The side went for lunch at 159-5 with Jos Buttler and Chris Woakes remaining unbeaten.
Stumps Day Three!— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) August 7, 2020
The England batting line-up crumbled in the afternoon session as Yasir Shah spinning through the side. He bowled Buttler for 38 and dismissed Woakes in the same fashion for 19.
The leg spinner then had Dominic Bess caught out for one. Shadab Khan bagged his first wicket after Jofra Archer nicked one to Mohammad Rizwan for 16. He wrapped up the innings by getting James Anderson leg before for seven.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021