Pakistani youth wants PM, president to sign ‘APSSheet’ under #UnitedPakistan campaign
KARACHI – A Pakistani activist, who is calling for unity among countrymen, has asked the Prime Minister and President of Pakistan to sign specially designed sheets.
Syed Zohair Hassan, who started a campaign to bring everyone on the same page by his initiative called #UnitedPakistan, takes charts to the notables for having their signatures on them, as a pledge to work for the unity of the citizens.
Hassan’s campaign includes a special tribute to the martyrs of APS attack containing signatures and heartfelt notes by known politicians and state leaders.
The #APSSheet was even recognized by the honorable Chief Justice of Pakistan , Mr. Mian Saqib Nisar who branded it as a good initiative.
As the month of December has dawned upon us with horrible memories of Army Public School attack still fresh, Hassan calls for unity among the public to achieve the goal of a prosperous Pakistan , in line with the vision of Quaid e Azam.
If one wants to help Hassan, he can play a part by sharing this on social media profiles.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019