Pakistan’s ‘10b Tree Tsunami’ emerges as champion for ecological conservation project at COP-25
MADRID - Pakistan’s Ten Billion Tree Tsunami project has emerged as the champion programme for ecological conservation at the 25th Conference of Parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change in Madrid, Spain .
While speaking at the event, the Adviser to Prime Minister on Climate Change, Malik Amin Aslam said the world recognized Pakistan’s efforts on forestry preservation and Climate Change mitigation at the conference.
He said the Ten Billion Tree Tsunami project is one of the eight initiatives leading the charge, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019