Foreign Office launches new website ‘VisionFO’
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that he is pleased to launch the new Ministry of Foreign Affairs website as part of VisionFO, taking the FO into the 21st century and to the heart of digital communications.
Is a tweet on Friday, the minister said that the Vision-FO is a craft an environment of thought of leadership at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to promote a macro vision, digital landscape and transparent way of communications.
#VisionFO is a mindset to craft an environment of thought leadership at #MoFA, to promote a macro vision, digital landscape and an evolved/transparent way of comms. The 1st manifestation of the vision is the launch of the new website with a series of more innovations to follow. https://t.co/1T7CK9D40X— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) December 6, 2019
He said the first manifestation of the vision is the launch of the new website with a series of more innovations to follow.
The Foreign Minister said that it is now accessible in Pakistan at http://www.mofa.gov.pk and globally, in a fortnight.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020