Coronavirus: Pakistan sets up emergency operation cell
ISLAMABAD – An emergency operation cell has been set up at Ministry of Health to monitor the latest situation regarding coronavirus, Special Assistant on National Health Services Dr. Zafar Mirza said Friday.
Chairing a meeting of international organizations working on public health in Islamabad, Dr Mirza said all international organizations have assured full cooperation regarding dealing with coronavirus. He briefed the participants about Ministry's preparations and measures to deal with corona virus.
“We are in contact with the Chinese government and the situation is being closely monitored,” he added.
World Health Organization representative to Pakistan Dr Palitha Gunarathna Mahipala, UNICEF, USAID and other partners attended the meeting, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- UBL declared Pakistan’s 'Best Digital Bank' by Asiamoney07:38 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Online shopping on the rise during coronavirus lockdown06:55 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistan Navy to contribute to PM's Relief Fund for COVID-1906:07 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Imran Khan asks Pakistanis to donate in PM's Relief Fund for COVID-1906:00 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019