'Alien hand' discovery in ancient cave shocks UFO experts
According to the details, the giant hand, which has three long spindly fingers, was found in Cusco, in south east Peru.
It was found while UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) experts were exploring caves and tunnels in the desert. They went on to claim that a small mummified alien and elongated humanoid skull was also found at the same spot.
Paranormal researcher Brien Foerster, who oversees Hidden Inca Tours, examined the hand and is convinced they were genuinely from a humanoid creature.
The X-Ray reports suggested that each of the three fingers had six bones while humna hand has only three bones.
It was concluded the hand and skull were genuine biological objects, with real bone and skin tissues.
Acording to Foerster, the person who originally found the hand did not want to sell it but the team was granted access because the owner wanted to learn more about the strange hand.
Foerster claimed that he and his team presented the “alien” hand to scientists in Cusco.
- vivo Y35 full review: Is it worth the price?10:34 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Sandeep Singh Bhatti to be a part of Tyson Fury's Headliner Event10:12 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Inaugural ILT20 to roll into action from January 1309:49 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Ten-member Golf club teams to engage in combat at Rumanza Golf Course08:56 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals in latest video07:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Sunita Marshall and Hassan Ahmed shut down separation rumours07:10 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022