Parliamentary committee on Panama probe meets in Islamabad
Next meeting of the committee will be held at 1100 hours on Friday.
Talking to newsmen after the meeting, Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique said the opposition needs to formulate generic ToRs for across the board accountability.
The Minister said unfortunately the opposition is still sticking to person-specific ToRs.
Khawaja Saad Rafique said a law should be enacted to make people accountable for all kinds of corruption instead of a particular case.
He said the government wants to solve the matter at the earliest, but it cannot be done without cooperation of the opposition.
- PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to MPA Dua Bhutto11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021