Pakistan has right to destroy terrorist sanctuaries across Afghan border, says Asif
The statement comes following an attack by Afghanistan-based terrorists on a Pakistani check post in Mohmand Agency that resulted in the deaths of five Pakistani troops.
"Kabul has admitted that it does not have control over areas from where terrorist attacks are launched and, after this admission, Pakistan has the right to act against those terrorists," Asif said, speaking exclusively to Geo News.
Pakistan has recently conducted strikes across the Afghan border and it will tackle terrorists in future as well, he said, adding, "We will not stay quiet if our soldiers are martyred".
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021