Coronavirus death toll rises to 17 in US
WASHINGTON – The death toll due to coronavirus has risen to 17 with new cases reported in four states in the US.
Meanwhile, in Italy number of deaths due to virus have increased to 148.
On the other hand, Chinese National Health Commission says the number of corona cases is decreasing significantly with no new infections reported yesterday.
Moreover, the number of people, who died of the coronavirus disease, has risen from one to two, Chief Medical Officer for England Chris Whitty said.
Within the past 24 hours, the UK confirmed 48 new cases, bringing the whole number of infected persons to 164.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020