Six Pakistanis injured in unprovoked Indian fire along LoC: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Three girls and a woman among six civilians have sustained injuries as Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along the line of control (LoC) on Thursday.
The Pakistani military’s media wing said in a statement that the indiscriminate firing took place in Kirni Degwar Nar and Mandhar villages that killed "6 innocent civilians including three girls and one woman sustained serious injuries".
...Due to indiscriminate fire in Kirni Degwar Nar and Mandhar villages, 6 innocent civilians including three girls and one woman sustained serious injuries. The injured have been evacuated to nearby health facility for necessary medical care. (2/2)— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) May 7, 2020
"Cease-Fire violation of heavy mortars, artillery and automatics in Nezapir & Rakhchikri Sectors along LOC deliberately targeting civilian population," the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) stated.
The ISPR added that "the injured have been evacuated to nearby health facilities for necessary medical care."
Indian forces have continuously been targeting civilian populations in areas along the LoC and Working Boundary with artillery fire, heavy-caliber mortars, and automatic weapons.
India has committed 957 ceasefire violations so far this year.
Pakistan warns world about Indian attempts to ... 03:18 PM | 6 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has warned the world about India's continuing infamous efforts to find a pretext ...
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports Sikh doctor’s death from coronavirus07:32 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- FIA summons Shoaib Akhtar over dispute with PCB’s legal adviser07:24 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020