Holy Disgrace: Two Saudi men trick airline with Haj clothing
Haitham Al Shammari and his cousin Ayman Al Shammari were flying from the capital Riyadh to the northern town of Rafha for a holiday, but were stopped at the terminal gate on the grounds they are not allowed to fly in pyjamas.
“We thought about a trick to catch our flight and it struck our head when we saw a man wearing Haj (pilgrimage) clothes. We went quickly to a shop and bought Haj clothes,” Haitham said, quoted by the Arabic language daily ‘Okaz’.
“The security quickly let us in and we were allowed on board, but we noticed that all the passengers were looking strangely at us as we were not going to Makkah.”
- New ISI Chief to brief MPs body on national security01:52 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Taliban, Iranian forces clash in gun battle over ...01:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Punjab plans to introduce EVMs in upcoming local body elections12:26 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi judge, family looted at gunpoint in Baloch Colony11:57 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi stadium set to return to full capacity for West Indies series11:28 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021