Punjab to amend Motor Vehicle Registration Ordinance
A series of revisions have been made regarding the issuance of Automotive Registration Card (ARC) and the re-registration of vehicles from outside the province. Changes have also been made on rules governing vehicle number plates and penalties for those who fabricate them, local media reported.
The initiative includes the automation of the excise and taxation and traffic systems. E-ticketing and the registration of vehicles with dealers also fall within the ambit of the programme.
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...11:25 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021