Punjab to amend Motor Vehicle Registration Ordinance
A series of revisions have been made regarding the issuance of Automotive Registration Card (ARC) and the re-registration of vehicles from outside the province. Changes have also been made on rules governing vehicle number plates and penalties for those who fabricate them, local media reported.
The initiative includes the automation of the excise and taxation and traffic systems. E-ticketing and the registration of vehicles with dealers also fall within the ambit of the programme.
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- PDM revives anti-government movement with protest in Rawalpindi10:51 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani rupee at all-time low against US dollar10:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's rights minister Shireen Mazari says ‘ashamed’ of ...09:58 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Four dead as IED blast hits security vehicle in Bajaur09:28 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021