PM Imran wants to make Pakistan global power
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan said that his government wanted a self-reliant Pakistan that will emerge as a global power.
He was speaking in the final session of national seminar on "Resetting and Rebooting Pakistan's ICT Sector" at National Defence University, Islamabad on Wednesday.
Chief of Army staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry and others were also present.
The premier assured full facilitation to ICT stakeholders for providing an enabling and supportive regulatory environment from the government.
He said ICT sector holds great potential for employment generation and revenue earnings.
He emphasized on skills' enhancement of young population of Pakistan.
- ‘Increased Privacy and Security’ — Zoom launches end-to-end ...06:53 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan faces second wave of Covid-19, confirms top health official06:04 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan confirms Men's tour to South Africa, Zimbabwe05:52 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- ‘Kashmir Black Day’ — Pakistan registers protest with India ...05:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Moody's assigns first-time B3 rating to Pakistan’s WAPDA05:27 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020