NAB Punjab arrests 7 high-ranking Customs officers
They include Additional Collector Amir Raheel, former assistant collectors Muhammad Tufail, Khalid Mahmood, Muhammad Afzal Dogar, Muhammad Akram, Sheikh Nadeem Latif and Syed Abbas.
They have been arrested for causing Rs180 million in losses to the national kitty and misuse of authority. These Customs officials imported raw material under the name of a company and sold it at inflated prices.
The arrested officials will be presented in an accountability court where their remand will be sought.
- Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at ...01:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021