Sadiq challenges NA-122 tribunal verdict in Supreme Court
A lawyer for Sadiq said that his client has not requested the court to issue a stay order on the tribunal's orders. He said that Sadiq has only moved the court against the fine imposed on him.
Last month, election tribunal Judge Kazim Malik had de-seated the former NA Speaker after nullifying his election from NA-122 and directed the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to hold a re-election in the constituency.
Sadiq had defeated Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan in the May 2013 general elections, but his victory was challenged by the PTI chief in the tribunal.
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 September 202111:04 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- OPPO, Pakistan Tourism ‘Discover the Face of Pakistan’ with the ...10:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021