Mexico gunmen arrested after authority noticed spelling mistake
The car was painted and outfitted to look exactly like the ones used by the federal police, but spelled the word "division" with a "c" instead of an "s."
That aroused the suspicion of a military patrol in the western state of Michoacan, which stopped the vehicle and arrested the four men with guns and ammunition.
"The detained suspects do not belong to any security force," the Michoacan authorities said in a statement Tuesday.
- October 16, 1964: China joins atom bomb club12:05 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021