CM Mahmood Khan announces to merge Levies and Khasadar forces into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police
Addressing a news conference in Peshawar, Mahmood Khan said twenty-eight thousand personnel of both the forces will benefit from this decision.
Promising that no one will be rendered jobless, the CM lauded the matchless sacrifices of Levies and Khasadar Force in the war against terror.
Referring to the development process in tribal areas, Mahmood Khan said that ten-year development plan for tribal districts will be implemented according to the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Khasadar force will be given every type of training. All the perks and privileges that have been given to KP police will now also be given to Levies and Khasadar forces, the CM added.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021