US psychiatric facility releases Meera after Capt. Naveed paid $50,000 for bail
WASHINGTON – Pakistani film star Meera who has been admitted to a mental health facility has been out after Captain Naveed paid an amount of 50,000 dollars for her bail, local media reported Thursday.
Irtiza Rubab alias Meera has further been ordered by the physicians to leave the United States within 48 hours and has been further advised to continue her mental treatment in Pakistan.
The father-in-law of Baaji actor said that Meera will leave for Pakistan and she will return after getting complete mental treatment. It is not possible for Meera to stay in the U.S at the moment, he added.
Meera admitted to a mental hospital in US? 09:45 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
Pakistani actress Meera has reportedly been admitted to a hospital in the US for mental treatment after doctors ...
On Thursday, the 43-year-old reportedly admitted to a hospital for mental treatment after doctors declared her mentally unfit. She landed in recent trouble following a financial dispute with a Pakistani-American man, sources.
The same person has reportedly admitted the Lollywood star to the mental hospital in the US.
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Balochistan imposes smart lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases07:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021