PM Imran chairs NDC meeting today to review current countrywide economic situation
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the first meeting of the National Development Council (NDC) today (Thursday) to review the current economic situation in the country.
The NDC meeting will be held at the PM Secretariat in Islamabad, where Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa will participate in the meeting as a member along with Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir and Chief Minister Gilgit Baltistan.
The NDC members, including Chief Ministers of all four provinces, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Federal Minister for Finance, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Finance, Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reform, Federal Minister for Commerce, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce, Industries, Production and Investment will also attend the meeting.
The NDC meeting will discuss the measures taken to revive the economy of the country and will be briefed on various development projects. The NDC members will also review progress on investment in the country.
The premier had established the NDC on June 13. Former finance minister Asad Umar was also named as a member.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020