PM Imran chairs NDC meeting today to review current countrywide economic situation
The NDC meeting will be held at the PM Secretariat in Islamabad, where Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa will participate in the meeting as a member along with Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir and Chief Minister Gilgit Baltistan.
The NDC members, including Chief Ministers of all four provinces, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Federal Minister for Finance, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Finance, Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reform, Federal Minister for Commerce, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce, Industries, Production and Investment will also attend the meeting.
The NDC meeting will discuss the measures taken to revive the economy of the country and will be briefed on various development projects. The NDC members will also review progress on investment in the country.
The premier had established the NDC on June 13. Former finance minister Asad Umar was also named as a member.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020