PM Imran chairs NDC meeting today to review current countrywide economic situation
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the first meeting of the National Development Council (NDC) today (Thursday) to review the current economic situation in the country.
The NDC meeting will be held at the PM Secretariat in Islamabad, where Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa will participate in the meeting as a member along with Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir and Chief Minister Gilgit Baltistan.
The NDC members, including Chief Ministers of all four provinces, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Federal Minister for Finance, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Finance, Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reform, Federal Minister for Commerce, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce, Industries, Production and Investment will also attend the meeting.
The NDC meeting will discuss the measures taken to revive the economy of the country and will be briefed on various development projects. The NDC members will also review progress on investment in the country.
The premier had established the NDC on June 13. Former finance minister Asad Umar was also named as a member.
- Test cricket returns to Pakistan after 10 years as Rawalpindi, ...12:43 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Mahira Khan shares an empowering post for depressed people12:29 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019