Pakistani Foreign Service officer dies due to gas leakage in Hunza rental
Fatimee got married last week and was on her honeymoon in Hunza when she breathed her last.
Syeda Fatimee served as an assistant director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad and belonged to 42nd Common Training Program (CTP). She became a part of civil service in 2014.
The 29-year-old also won Bronze medal in the 35th Specialized Diplomatic Course. Her husband, Syed Shoaib Hassan, 31 served as an assistant manager.
The tragic incident left social media in tears with users condoling the death of the young couple.
Tragic. RIP... May Allah give sabr to the family.— Syeda Tuba Anwar (@TubaAtweets) December 8, 2018
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021