Pakistani Foreign Service officer dies due to gas leakage in Hunza rental
Fatimee got married last week and was on her honeymoon in Hunza when she breathed her last.
Syeda Fatimee served as an assistant director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad and belonged to 42nd Common Training Program (CTP). She became a part of civil service in 2014.
The 29-year-old also won Bronze medal in the 35th Specialized Diplomatic Course. Her husband, Syed Shoaib Hassan, 31 served as an assistant manager.
The tragic incident left social media in tears with users condoling the death of the young couple.
Tragic. RIP... May Allah give sabr to the family.— SYEDA TUBA AAMIR (@TubaAtweets) December 8, 2018
- Lahore, Islamabad partially shut down in wake of TLP protests12:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed woman, injured another on ...11:19 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Punjab announces door-to-door Covid vaccination drive from Oct 2510:45 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Sindh allots 200-acre Karachi land to Navy for housing society10:15 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:10 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Bollywood star Ananya Panday summoned in Cruise Drugs Party case04:58 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021