Indian troops resort to unprovoked ceasefire violation along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along the Line of Control in Chirikot Sector, the military's media wing said on Saturday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian forces targeted civilian population with artillery and mortar fire, resulting in martyrdom of an innocent citizen Mir Muhammad and injuring of a woman in village Kakuta.
The injured has been evacuated to nearby medical facility for necessary medical care.
Pakistan Army's troops responded effectively, targeting Indian post which initiated fire.
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020