Indian troops resort to unprovoked ceasefire violation along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along the Line of Control in Chirikot Sector, the military's media wing said on Saturday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian forces targeted civilian population with artillery and mortar fire, resulting in martyrdom of an innocent citizen Mir Muhammad and injuring of a woman in village Kakuta.
The injured has been evacuated to nearby medical facility for necessary medical care.
Pakistan Army's troops responded effectively, targeting Indian post which initiated fire.
- Qalandars, Gladiators and Kings fined for slow over-rates11:43 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Ex-top Indian security official urges Modi govt to open talks with ...11:27 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan closes Taftan border after outbreak of cronavirus in Iran11:21 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran urges world to become voice of resilient Kashmiri women for ...10:46 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada to become clear Democratic frontrunner for ...10:09 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019