Federal Cabinet decides to launch second phase of Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet has decided to launch second phase of Ehsaas Cash Programme to mitigate sufferings of weaker segments of the society.
while briefing media after the cabinet meeting in Islamabad, Information Minister Syed Shibli Faraz said Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program was commended internationally as 150 billion rupees were distributed among deserving people apolitically and in a transparent manner.
He said strict rules and regulations have been formulated to ensure implementation of precautionary measures on the eve of upcoming Eid-ul-Adha.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan announced to celebrate Eid-ul-Adha at his residence and he also asked the people to follow the suit instead of mixing with others in a bid to contain the spread of coronavirus.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020