Federal Cabinet decides to launch second phase of Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet has decided to launch second phase of Ehsaas Cash Programme to mitigate sufferings of weaker segments of the society.
while briefing media after the cabinet meeting in Islamabad, Information Minister Syed Shibli Faraz said Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program was commended internationally as 150 billion rupees were distributed among deserving people apolitically and in a transparent manner.
He said strict rules and regulations have been formulated to ensure implementation of precautionary measures on the eve of upcoming Eid-ul-Adha.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan announced to celebrate Eid-ul-Adha at his residence and he also asked the people to follow the suit instead of mixing with others in a bid to contain the spread of coronavirus.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021