Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah faces NAB in corruption cases today
KARACHI - Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah will appear before the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in corruption cases today (Wednesday).
According to media details, the Sindh chief minister will answer 28 queries of the anti-graft watchdog’s investigation officerin fake bank accounts and Roshan Program corruption cases.
NAB has accused that several companies won contracts worth billions of rupees for the Roshan Sindh project by paying bribes.
Murad Ali Shah was re-summoned on July 8 after he had excused himself from appearing before the bureau.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020