Social media being celebrated 'Int'l Women's Day' by sharing inspirational posts
In celebration of International Women's Day (IWD) on Friday(today), some of our favourite inspirational quotes being shared on social media with more via hashtags on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Indeed ? pic.twitter.com/gXgfAByw4x— ℐႮՏᝨ ⅈℊℕᝪℛℰ (@Hally_tweets) March 8, 2019
In female point of views on social media, the social network has provided them with a range of status on female usage, and the representation of women within their communities.
A social Activist Sana Umair said, over on Twitter, there’s a range of emoji hashtags you can use to participate in the International Women's Day (IWD) conversation.
We stand with women around the world to make their voices heard and their presence known and to bring them front and centre, today and every day, said a female teacher by sharing her post on Facebook.
Another female group on Facebook shared their post said, equal representation is important, and it’s been great to see women stepping forward in recent times to share their experiences and support one another in getting their voices heard.
Celebrating women - the equal partners & change agents in the innovative and true development of societies.#WomensDay #InternationalWomensDay #HappyWomensDay2019 #BalanceforBetter pic.twitter.com/5NLhYPb10Q— PTV World (@WorldPTV) March 8, 2019
Umaima Khurshid said, International Women’s Day comes at a key moment in 2019, a time when the world is becoming more aware of the challenges facing females, more conscious of traditional societal structures and their impacts in this regard, and more attuned to the importance of diversity.
A post shared on Instagram said Women’s Day is the opportunity to pay them back in love, respect, and appreciation.
Stars are also bringing female empowerment to social media to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Every step makes a difference when you believe in something strongly and do your bit. It might not show immediately but the results to create a ripple and an impact. To all the women fighting for what they believe in, don’t give up !! Happy #WomensDay said a Pakistani star on a Twitter post.
The objectives of the International Women’s Day were to celebrate the struggle for women’s rights in the economic, social, political, and cultural domain, and to reaffirm women’s solidarity in the struggle for peace, Zainab Qayum an activist working on women issues shared her post on Facebook said.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021