Facebook introduces new tools for business
LAHORE - Facebook announced two new advertising tools to help small businesses save time and resources so they can focus on growth: Automated Ads, Appointments and new video creation tools.
With over 90 million SMBs using the platform globally, Facebook is committed to building tools that make it easier for businesses to manage and promote their businesses across its platforms.
With Automated Ads, the business owner is asked a few simple questions about their business and their goals to help develop a customized marketing plan for their business.
Some of the most helpful features of Automated Ads include:
Multiple versions of the ad: Business owners can create up to six different versions of their ads automatically. The automated ads solution will suggest call-to-action buttons, text and other creative details based on information from the business’ Page, and once the ad is active, the solution will automatically show the best-performing version.
The tailored audience suggestion is the solution that will suggest audience options or recommendations based on information from the business’ Page.
The recommended budget that generates results: The solution will recommend a budget most likely to get business results based on the goal. Businesses can also provide their own budget and the solution will share the estimated results that they can expect.
Timely notification about your ads is also the feature. Businesses will receive notifications to help them understand how their ads are performing and how they can improve. These can include suggested changes like refreshing an image or notifications when the ad starts generating results like a lead or sale.
Jordi Fornies, Director, Emerging Markets, APAC at Facebook said: “Small businesses in South Asia don't always have the time or resources to gain marketing expertise, but this shouldn't prevent them from creating ads that drive results. Our new Automated Ads solution takes the guesswork out of creating effective ads that can run on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network and make it easier for SMBs to focus on growth”.
Facebook is also expanding its free tools for businesses, allowing them to book and manage appointments on Facebook. Businesses can use the appointments feature to enable new and existing customers to book services with their business. They can accept appointments online and send reminders to customers through Messenger or text message. They can also customize their business' menu of services, display availability and accept and manage all appointments directly from their business Page. And to keep things organized, they can also sync appointments with their personal calendar or another appointment management tool.
Facebooking is also introducing new ways to easily edit existing video with three new video editing tools: automatic cropping, video trimming and image and text overlays. These tools, available in both Ads Manager and Business Manager, can help reduce the resources needed to create compelling video content for SMBs.
- Pakistan surpasses 54,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,133 confirmed ...11:05 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Muhammad Zubair — one of two plane crash survivors — discharged ...10:56 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Turkish President expresses condolence over Karachi plane crash09:48 PM | 24 May, 2020
- BJP leader expelled after he was filmed jumping off balcony of ...08:59 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Pakistan calls for imposition of economic, military sanctions on India07:41 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Alizeh Shah, Nida & Yasir Nawaz allegedly test positive for ...02:38 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020