Jennifer Aniston says she feels 'completely adored' by her husband Justin Theroux
Aniston calls Theroux 'the right person for her', and says she feels completely adored no matter what state she is in.
In the December issue of Marie Claire, she stated that there's only one thing on her mind at the moment: finding the perfect party season dress!
Jennifer Aniston says she isn't bitter anymore over her past and that she is happy with her husband.
Previously, Aniston was married to Bradpitt, and divorced when rumours spread about Bradpitt and Angelina's affair amidst the shoot of the movie 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'.
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- IT and Textile could play critical role in Pakistan's economic ...08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022