This 14-year-old 'human owl' from Pakistan can twist his head 180 degrees
Muhammad Sameer Khan from Karachi has unbelievable flexibility. Not just turning his head 180 degrees, Sameer can also rotate his shoulders by 360 degrees.
Now the teenager is hoping his unbelievable flexibility will land him a part in a Hollywood movie.
Sameer quit his studies and became part of a dance group, Dangerous Boys, to earn a living and help his family run the household affairs after his father fell ill.
His father Sajid Khan, 49, had suffered strokes twice and was forced to quit his job at a textile mill.
Sameer along with eight other members of the dance group perform at dance shows across Karachi.
For every show, the talented boy earns between Rs600 to Rs1,000.
Asher Khan, lead dancer of Dangerous Boys, says Sameer is incredible and will go a long way if he gets proper training.
- Why is it important to remember the man behind our national anthem?04:18 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- FIA to send another notice to Imran Khan in prohibited funding case03:04 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Shahid Afridi enjoys cup of tea with scenic beauty10:49 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022