Indian army kills another three young Kashmiris in Kupwara
446 Kashmiris received pellet injuries, fired by Indian troops on protesters since Aug 5, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Indian troops, in their fresh act of state terrorism, have killed three Kashmiri youth in Kupwara district of the illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
The troops martyred the youth during a cordon and search operation in Machil area of the district, the Kashmir Media Service reported on Sunday.
Also, in Khasipora and Batapora areas of IIOK’s Shopian district, joint teams of Indian army, paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force and police sealed the areas and carried out door-to-door search operations.
The killings come amid reports of two Indian soldiers and a border security force (BSF) trooper killed in a clash in the same area.
Meanwhile, a report released by KMS said that 446 Kashmiris received pellet injuries, fired by Indian troops on protesters from August 5, 2019 to October 2020.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021