LHC reinstates Arif Hameed as MD SNGPL
The court passed this interim order while hearing the petition filed by the MD Sui Northern. The judge directed petroleum ministry after hearing arguments for reappointment of applicant and summoned reply from federal secretary of petroleum on September 17.
Earlier, Arif Hameed had challenged his dismissal in the LHC, contending that he was sacked before completion of his tenure as per the contract signed.
He prayed that before completion of the tenure he could not be dismissed, therefore, his removal should be declared void and he should be reinstated to his post.
The court suspended Hameed’s removal and issued stay orders. The court issued notices to the federal government, ministry of petroleum and others.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021