'China Mechanical and Electrical Machinery Expo 2017' from Saturday
The event is being jointly organized by the Pak China Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCJCCI) and E-Commerce Gateway Pakistan while Federal Minister for Commerce Pervaiz Malik will inaugurate it.
It was disclosed by Mr Wang Zihai, President PCJCCI and Dr Khursheed Nizam, President E-Commerce Gateway Pakistan, in a press conference organized for the trade fair at local hotel on Thursday.
Various dignitaries, including vice president PCJCCI Moazzam Ghurki, Dr Iqbal Qureshi, Mr Darren, Salahuddin Hanif and Liaqat Ali Gohar, were also present.
Mr Wang informed the media that China Mechanical and Electrical Machinery expo, the Pak China Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry was co-sponsoring this mega trade fair being jointly organized by E-Commerce Gateway Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd and Linyi Trade City China with an extensive support of the Pakistan-China Joint Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PCJCCI).
Mr Wang said the purpose to plan such an exhibition and trade fair was to bring the Chinese and Pakistani companies together for mutual cooperation in the relevant fields. He added that this expo was mainly planned by some of the biggest Chinese Companies which were seeking for the Pakistani top businessmen to participate in this mega trade fair.
Secretary General PCJCCI Salahuddin Hanif said that the idea to bring investment in machinery manufacturing actually floated during the Beijing Conference last year in which it was decided to relocate Chinese manufacturing facility to Pakistan.
He said the PCJCCI had invited more than 150 Chinese companies to participate in this trade fair to exhibit/show case their products for highlighting products features and eventually to find JV partners in these key segments of economy. He said that these companies would find local partners, agents and interns from Pakistan to join their team.
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran fears civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021