Amazing if true: List of Zardari's alleged properties circulates on social media
LAHORE - Pakistanis will definitely jump out of their skins when they will come across the details of assets, circulating on social media, allegedly possessed by their former president Asif Ali Zardari .
Nearly six months ago, the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman, who is called the head of corruption mafia by his political rivals, was acquitted in cases regarding acquiring assets through illegal means and corruption.
Zardari also faced a total of six corruption references regarding SGS, Cotecna, Polo Ground, Ursus Tractors and ARY Gold. He has long been accused of stashing millions of rupees in Swiss accounts .
According to a list that is going viral in the social media, the former president reportedly possessed properties - residential and commercial - in Pakistan as well as abroad, and also owns bank accounts in foreign countries.
The list shows that Zardari owns plots and houses in Karachi, Nawabshah, Badin, and Islamabad. The PPP co-chairman also purchased a Tower in Ajman, UAE, worth $87 million, through a Swiss bank account.
The former president allegedly holds thousands of acres of agricultural land in different villages and cities of the country, including Tando Allah Yar, Nawabshah, Tando Mohamad Khan, Hyderabad and Karachi. Following are details of the land:
He also allegedy holds shares in Sakrand Sugar Mills Nawabshah, Pangrio Sugar Mills Thatta, Ansari Sugar Mills Hyderabad, Bachani Sugar Mills Sanghar and Mirza Sugar Mills Badin.
Asif Ali Zardari also has different front companies in foreign countries, including UK.
The list revealed that Zardari owns properties in UK, Belgium and France. Following are the details;
The former president allegedly also holds properties in the US which are managed by a person named Shimmy Qureshi.
Here is the details of alleged bank accounts in foreign countries, held by Asif Ali Zardari .
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019