Amazing if true: List of Zardari's alleged properties circulates on social media
Nearly six months ago, the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman, who is called the head of corruption mafia by his political rivals, was acquitted in cases regarding acquiring assets through illegal means and corruption.
Zardari also faced a total of six corruption references regarding SGS, Cotecna, Polo Ground, Ursus Tractors and ARY Gold. He has long been accused of stashing millions of rupees in Swiss accounts.
According to a list that is going viral in the social media, the former president reportedly possessed properties - residential and commercial - in Pakistan as well as abroad, and also owns bank accounts in foreign countries.
The list shows that Zardari owns plots and houses in Karachi, Nawabshah, Badin, and Islamabad. The PPP co-chairman also purchased a Tower in Ajman, UAE, worth $87 million, through a Swiss bank account.
The former president allegedly holds thousands of acres of agricultural land in different villages and cities of the country, including Tando Allah Yar, Nawabshah, Tando Mohamad Khan, Hyderabad and Karachi. Following are details of the land:
He also allegedy holds shares in Sakrand Sugar Mills Nawabshah, Pangrio Sugar Mills Thatta, Ansari Sugar Mills Hyderabad, Bachani Sugar Mills Sanghar and Mirza Sugar Mills Badin.
Asif Ali Zardari also has different front companies in foreign countries, including UK.
The list revealed that Zardari owns properties in UK, Belgium and France. Following are the details;
The former president allegedly also holds properties in the US which are managed by a person named Shimmy Qureshi.
Here is the details of alleged bank accounts in foreign countries, held by Asif Ali Zardari.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 21 May 202208:44 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022