Top military brass vows to continue thwarting India’s nefarious designs
RAWALPINDI - Top military leadership of the country has expressed a resolve to continue thwarting Indian designs and expose its atrocities in the occupied Kashmir, said military’s media wing on Wednesday.
According to the ISPR, it was expressed during a meeting of the Corps Commander’s Conference held at GHQ. The forum was briefed on the national and regional security situation.
“Forum expressed satisfaction on continued reduction in incidents of violence across the country, gradual positive effects of ongoing Afghan Peace Process along the Western Border and resolved to keep supporting the normalization process through national institutions,” read the press release.
Noting the Indian aggression, the forum resolved to continue thwarting Indian designs and expose Indian targeting of innocent civilians in Kashmir and open support to terrorist outfits.
The military leadership also discussed the army’s ongoing support to the government against COVID-19, locust threat, polio campaign, and ways to improve the same, within available resources.
It was underlined that COVID-19 can only be fought as a ‘whole of nation approach’ wherein every individual will have to play a role to ensure success through observation of basic procedures and discipline.
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020