Masturbation kills 100 Germans every year: reports
Oxygen deprivation is the most common cause of death in people who are searching for the ‘ultimate orgasm’, according to forensic examiner, Dr Harald Voss.
The study further revealed that for every one million German citizens there are 'one or two' cases of deaths a year in which a prop or device was used to boost stimulation during sexual activity.
Dr Voss claims the number of masturbation-related deaths is underreported because, in some cases, family members of the deceased will remove evidence in order to avoid embarrassment.
"The number of unreported cases is unusually high.", reported The Local .
"Being unconscious is faster than people think...If, for example, both carotid arteries are squeezed, it takes a maximum of 30 seconds."
He said most of the victims are usually men because women were "more cautious and don't incorporate so many intricacies".
Between 80 and 100 people across the country accidentally die every year due to risky masturbation practices, his study found.
German authorities recorded 40 accidental auto-erotic deaths between 1983 and 2003 in Hamburg alone.
- Haier Pakistan all set to make a mark in Djibouti - exporting ...05:22 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022