Blind Cricket World Cup 2018: Pakistan beat Nepal by 9 wickets
GUJRANWALA - Pakistan defeated Nepal by nine wickets in its second match of Blind Cricket World Cup at Gujranwala’s Jinnah Stadium on Tuesday.
Nepal won the toss and scored 258 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in 40 overs.
In reply, Pakistan achieved the target in 20th over for the loss of one wicket.
A large crowd was present in the stands to watch the match, amid strict security measures.
On Monday, Pakistan beat Bangladesh by nine wickets in the fifth edition of the World Cup, chasing down the target of 208 in 17 overs.
Badar Munir was named Man of the Match for his brilliant 145.
The tournament includes teams from cricket-playing nations such as Australia, England and India. However, only teams from Bangladesh and Nepal have agreed to play in Pakistan for now, while matches with other countries are scheduled to be held in UAE.
India and Pakistan will face off in Ajman, UAE on January 12. The final of the tournament will be held on January 19 in Sharjah.
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020