UN publicises 3rd communication to India on occupied Jammu and Kashmir
UNITED NATIONS – United Nations Special Rapporteurs have made public their third communication forwarded to India since August 5, last year when Narendra Modi-led fascist government repealed special status of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
In the communication, UN expressed grave concern over excessive use of force by Indian troops and police personnel and ill treatment of Kashmiris during arrests and detentions.
The UN urged Indian government to conduct a prompt and impartial investigation if it has not done so already into the allegations of arbitrary killings, torture and ill-treatment and to prosecute suspected perpetrators.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Navy promotes Cdre Muhammad Saleem to Rear Admiral02:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020