Bill Gates' "plan" to end world poverty: Give poor lots of baby chickens
Announcing his project in New York, Gates said that a grown chicken is sold for $5 on average and the poor families can fund their children's education and food through this money. That is why lots of chickens should be sent to the poor countries to help them in combating the poverty , he said.
Under this project, as many as 100,000 baby chickens will be donated to the poor states in Africa, he said.
Gates said that the major targets of this campaign are Burkina Faso and Nigeria, where only 5% of population grow chickens at home.
After the implementation of this plan, this percentage is expected to jump to 35, he added.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019