PM Imran launches Ehsaas Kafalat Programme in Mohmand
PESHAWAR – Prime Minister Imran Khan says the government is working to provide relief to the downtrodden segments of the society on the pattern on Riyasat-e-Madina.
Addressing a big public gathering after inaugurating Ehsas Kafalat Programme at Ghalanai in district Mohmand on Monday, he said the government is making its best efforts to decrease prices of gas and electricity.
Imran Khan said provision of jobs to the tribal youth and development of tribal areas is top priority of the government. He said Olive gardens will be established in Mohmand district to get best quality olive oil, while clean drinking water will be provided to tribesmen from Mohmand Dam.
Turning to occupied Kashmir, the Prime Minister strongly condemned the siege of eight million Kashmiris by the Indian forces for the last seven months. He said the cruel fascist RSS ideology of the Indian government will no more continue and hoped that Kashmiri people will get their right to self-determination soon.
Regarding Afghanistan, Imran Khan prayed for the success of US- Afghan Taliban agreement and restoration of peace in Afghanistan as it affects tribal people as well.
He said tribal areas are full of natural resources which will be utilized for the benefit of tribal people and national development.
The Prime Minister said all the elements involved in plundering the national wealth will be brought to justice at all costs. He pledged to make Pakistan a developed and prosperous country.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan said all promises made with the people during the election campaign will be fulfilled in letter and in spirit.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Poverty Alleviation, Dr Sania Nishtar also spoke on the occasion.
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020