JIT presented its report to Govt in Kasur video scandal
According to the JIT report , 31 cases of the scandal were registered and investigations proved that 17 boys were abused. The report also informs that recommendations were made to expunge eight cases and that Mobin Ghaznavi, Sultan alias Sultana thug and Vakil Latif Sara were in front of exposing the scandal and that money, putting down rivals and show off were the primary motive for it.
According to report area MNA and MPA did not favor the suspects but they failed to tackle the scandal while anti-government political parties fueled the scandal.
The report blames the incompetency of police and the Special Branch for the making of the scandal. Police took Rs 15,000 bribe to release the main suspect Haseem Amir. JIT has suggested action against SHOs who took the bribe. JIT has also suggested the government paying Rs 500,000 compensation to the effectees.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022