FSc position holder shot at by brother over marriage dispute
Warda, who topped the BISE examination 2017 by scoring 1001 (out of 1,100 marks) in FSc and aspires to a career in medicine, suffered three bullets on her arm, face and abdomen when her furious brother opened gunfire.
The shining star is being treated in the emergency ward of the Allied Hospital of Faisalabad and the police have registered a case against the absconder 12 days after the incident.
According to the FIR lodged under section 324 of PPC with the Kotwali police station, Shadab Colony’s Muhammad Aslam informed the police that his son Sabir Hussain opened fire on his (applicant’s) daughter Warda because of her “marriage dispute” on Oct 24 afer which the accused fled the house.
He said Warda suffered injuries on and she was rushed to the Jhang District Headquarters Hospital from where she was referred to the Allied Hospital.
The family claimed that the girl had a distinguished education career and she wanted to be a doctor but the incident left her future murky.
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021