Pakistan Railways announces 50% discount in fares for Eidul Azha
Addressing a press conference at the Railways headquarters in Lahore on Saturday afternoon, he said that work on the ML-1 project will be started soon. He also announced a 50 percent discount on rail tickets on Eid.
The minister also confirmed that both Thar Express and Samjhota Express have been suspended after thorough planning in the wake of rising tensions with neighbouring India over Kashmir.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in another terror attack from inside ...09:15 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 01 October 202208:32 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- TikTok removes 113 million videos to protect minors on the platform11:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022