Pakistan Railways announces 50% discount in fares for Eidul Azha
LAHORE – Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmad has announced that Sindh Express will be inaugurated after Eid in Multan.
Addressing a press conference at the Railways headquarters in Lahore on Saturday afternoon, he said that work on the ML-1 project will be started soon. He also announced a 50 percent discount on rail tickets on Eid.
The minister also confirmed that both Thar Express and Samjhota Express have been suspended after thorough planning in the wake of rising tensions with neighbouring India over Kashmir.
- ECC meeting underway in Islamabad to review countrywide economic ...01:32 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) Mosque in Madina Munawara to open gradually ...12:30 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Indian troops kill two Kashmiri youth in Kulgam12:01 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- My 23-year-old cousin died because of coronavirus, take this disease ...04:27 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020