Amitabh Bachchan hospitalised in Mumbai
"He came to hospital for pain in lumbar (lower back) region. He was given injections and discharged," Indian media quoted sources.
Earlier, media suggested that the 75-year-old actor was suffering from a gastrointestinal problem and had also complained of pain in neck and spine.
Bachchan had also suffered a shoulder injury recently owing to which he skipped the birthday celebrations of his son Abhishek in Australia.
The veteran actor will next be seen in "102 Not Out", also starring Rishi Kapoor, set to release in May this year. The duo will be reuniting after 27 years.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022