Compliance of party manifesto backbone for existence, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that compliance of manifesto and discipline are backbone for the very existence of a party.
While talking with Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) Standing Committee on Accountability and Discipline Salman Aftab in Islamabad, Imran Khan said ensuring party's discipline should be the top priority of all members. The Prime Minister said no one is allowed to disobey party's regulations.
He expressed satisfaction over the performance of Standing Committee on Accountability and Discipline.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021