Pakistan launches first ever registered Premium Prize Bond worth Rs.40,000
Speaking on the occasion, the minister said Pakistan is treading on the path of progress at a fast pace. He said that this premium bond worth Rs.40,000 carries a first prize of Rs.80 million.
He said a bond of one hundred thousand rupees will also be launched soon.
Ishaq Dar said bonds will be available for individuals as well as public and private companies. However, he added, banks cannot buy it.
He said the bond prize will be directly transferred to the account of the winner instead of his or her name being published in the newspaper.
Ishaq Dar said with comprehensive reforms in the economy, the government is fulfilling its promises to the people.
He said the country`s economic progress is being internationally acclaimed and all economic indicators are showing an upward trend. International economic experts see Pakistan among the top twenty economies of the world by 2030.
He said Pakistan will soon sign a bilateral treaty with Switzerland for Bank Information Sharing to detect tax evaders. – APP
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021